Wednesday 30 March 2011

Contents Page


This is the finished copy of the contents page for my school magazine.

I think the text and images are well laid out. The text is relevant to the images I placed next to it. I also placed an image at the bottom of the page so there was something else to grab the readers attention as well as just the text.
I used the same colours for the contents page as I did for the front cover to make sure the magazine was consistent.
The improvements I would make for my school magazine contents page would be to change the colour scheme to red and yellow to fit the schools colours. I would also use different images. I used the same images on both the contents page and front cover so using different ones would make it more interesting to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment