Thursday 31 March 2011

So we've finally started to plan for our own music magazines and here are my drawn up plans of the front cover, contents page and double page spread.


The genre for my magazine is indie music. I decided to feature a character called Zoe Mac. The colour scheme for my magazine will be red, white and black. I decided this because they are quite simple colours that go together. Those colours also arent pointed towards a certain gender. Those colour will be used throughout the cover, contents page and double page spread so that the magazine is consistent. That will be the same for the font which i chose to be quite unique to suit my genre of indie music. My double page spread will be all about the character Zoe Mac. There will be an interview all about her upcoming album.

No comments:

Post a Comment